Thursday, December 25, 2008

Icy Blue Winter Eyes

I haven’t added anything to this blog for a while, because I was waiting to get a webcam or something to make video beauty tutorials, but I’m not entirely sure when that will happen. Plus, when I do get one, I will have to do a lot of practicing filming them before actually posting anyway. So for now I will instead be writing my beauty tutorials, I know that’s not as good as a video, but I hope this helps some of you anyway.


So, here’s my first one. Since it’s winter, I’m gonna show you how to do a pretty, icy blue look. This will also be the first look I do when I start making video tutorials.





Icy Blue Winter Eye Makeup

Step 1: Apply a white cream shadow all over eyelid. Bring up over brow bone and use as highlight.

Step 2.: Take a light blue shadow( it can be cram or loose, I used N.Y.C. Eyeshadow wand.) apply this on top of the white on the lid, making sure to blend it well.

Ste 3: Reapply the white shadow on top of the blue, by packing it on your lid. This should create a frosty blue look.

Step 4.: Now its time for eyeliner. Line the outer and inner rims with black liner.

Step 5: Finally, apply mascara to the lashes.


That’s it. Its just a very simple winter look. Let me know if you like it and feel free to request specific looks!
















No comments: