Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jane Be Pure Aquaceuticals Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Review


I bought this tinted moisturizer , becuase I am sick of how regular foundation makes me look to made up, but i still want some coverage for days when just pressed powder isnt doing it. Being this is the first tinted moisturizer Ive ever used, I dont know how it compares to others. But here are my thoughts after using this product.


Pros: Blends in completely to my skin, its like Im not even wearing it.

Perfectly matches my skin tone, unlike most foundations.

Leaves my skin looking smooth and even toned, with the perfect amount of coverage


Cons: Smells very sunscreeny when you apply it. But that could be a good thing to, becuase I know it will be protecting my skin from the sun

Very greasy when you are applying it. The greasiness doesnt last, its just when you first put it on.



Despite the cons I mentioned, I would definitely buy this tinted moisturizer again once I run out of it. I love how my skin feels with this on, and how bright anf healthy my face looks. I wish it came in a bigger bottle, becuase I can totally see myself using this up in less then a month.


I would give this 4 out of 5 stars, only because of the smell and greasy application.

1 comment:

Christine Lilly said...

i completely agree with you, i love this tinted moisturizer, i just bought it a couple of hours ago not knowing anything about it and it matches my skin tone perfectly too! (because i finally found something with a yellow undertone :]) i ended up buying it for the same reasons too!