Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Urban Decay Spring 2009 Collection


Hey fellow beauty and fashion addicts. I have sooo much I want to blog about for you, but tonight unfortunatly I dont really have time. SOOO instead of not giving you anything at all, I thought I'd give you guys another preview of a Spring makeup collection. This one is from Urban Decay. Here's what is available now on their website:


1. Cream Eyeshadow- This comes in 12 shades, that, according to the website, "dries to a weightless layer of color that will not crease, fade, or hide in fine lines" These cream shadows cost $17.00 at urbandecay.com


2. 4 New Shades of 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils: $16.00 each at urbandecay.com


3. Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy, a sheer, shimmery champagne color costs $22.00 at urbandecay.com


4. 4 New Shades of Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeshadows-$18.00 at urbandecay.com


Thats all I have for you guys for now, by this weekend I will be posting new makeup how to's Golden Globe fashion and makeup, and possibly some more spring colections. So stay tuned!

No comments: