Friday, February 20, 2009

What I'm Using Right Now Tag

So, one of my favorite beuty gurus, Fafinettex3, tagged anyone who hasnt yet done this, so as a beauty and fashion addict, I'm going to. Here is what I am using right now. I tag anyone who reads this, and if you want I'd love to read them so post your blogs on my comments here :-)

HAIR:

Shampoo: John Freida Sheer Volume Shampoo- omg, this product is the best volumizing shampoo I have ever used, its the only shampoo Ive considered using since it came out.

Conditioner: Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner- For some reason, the stores I go to never have the John Freida Sheer Volume Conditioner, so I have been using this instead. it's pretty good, not as good as the John Freida, but it works.

Styling Products: Pantene ProV leave in conditioner- Ive used this for as long as I can remember, I use it every single day. my hair is really fine, so it needs body, but it also gets dried out easily, which is why I use this. It protects my hair from heat styling and makes it easier to comb, all without flattening my hair.
:Herbal Essences Body Envy Mousse- My current fave mousse, i usualy alternate between this and Pantene ProV's mousses.

Body:

Body Wash: Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash- This is my all time favorite body wash, and my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I even just bought a new bottle becuase i am running out

Body Lotion: Right now I am using Bath and Body Works Sweet Temptations Strawberry Daiquiri lotion. I dont moisturize a lot even though I know I should, so ive had this bottle for a while. Once Im done with it, I'll try something new.

Deoderant: Dove Original Clean Deoderant: I just tried it for the first time this week, and I dont think I'll ever use another brand again. I love the scent, and it really lasts all day long without ever getting on my clothing.

Fragrance: I alternate between a few, but lately Ive been using bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar spray and Britney Spears Believe.

Face:

Makeup Remover: CVS Eye Makeup Remover

Face Wash: Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser- Ive used this for sooo long, its the best face wash I know of.

Moisturizer: Clean and Clear Morning Burst Face Moisturizer

Makeup:

Foundation: Cover Girl True Blend Classic Ivory

Concealer:Cover Girl Fresh Complexion Concealer in Classic Ivory

Powder: Cover Girl Fresh Complexion Powder in Translucent Fair

Blush: I've been alternating between Cover Girl Tru Cheeks Number 1, and Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Gentle Rose

Bronzer: Revlon Bronzer in Natural Bronze

Eyeshadow: WAYYYY to many to mention

Eyeliner: N.Y.C. Pencil Liner Black

Mascara:Maybelline Sky High Curves- My absolute favorite mascara

Lipsticks and Lipgloss: To many to say

Thats all I can think of that I use now, remember, I tag you if you havent done this yet! Post your blog on my comments:-)

No comments: