Friday, December 3, 2010

Gift Buying For a Beauty Addict: Idea 2


Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Collection

On Black Friday, I did some serious holiday shopping at Bath and Body Works, and was able to purchase the special VIP bag they were offering that day, for myself. Included inside was the new Secret Wonderland Collection fragrance mist, shower gel, and body lotion. After experiencing these products for myself, I definitely recommend the Secret Wonderland Collection as a gift for any girl on your list.

The blend of strawberry, jasmine, and white ember is delicious, and this is soon becoming my new favorite scent. The purple color packaging is also beautiful. You can’t go wrong with this scent as a holiday gift.

Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland can be purchased at Bath and Body Works, in a gift set for just $30, which includes Shower Gel (10 oz.), Body Lotion (8 oz.), Fragrance Mist (8 oz.), Triple Moisture Body Cream (10 oz.), and a small sponge.
I know I would love this gift set as a gift :-)

1 comment: