Sunday, March 1, 2009

6 Products I Can't Live Without

I was watching BubbleGumPrincess's video today on the 6 products she cant live without, and thouhg it would be a good idea to let you guys know my 6 products I cant live without.

1. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Face Wash: This is the only face wash Ive used since it came out, which was years ago. I love it sooo much., though and i doubt i will ever use anything else.

2. Cover Girl concealer: This is my favorite brand of concealer, I usually use classic ivory, but as my sister claims that ivory is to light for my skin( even though im super pale), I decided to buy creamy natural at her recomnedation today. I'll be trying it tomorrow to see how it works out.

3. Cover Girl Presed Powder: Again, my favorite brand, and again, I bought the creamy natural today to try

4. Pantene ProV Leave In Conditioner: I have really fine hair, so I dont usuauly use regualr conditioner every day. i do, however, need something to keep it soft and knot free, and this does a great job of doing that.

5. N.Y.C. Black eyeliner pencil: I wear eyeliner almost every day, and this is the only one Ive tried so far that doesnt really smudge a lot by the end of the day.

6. Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara: My fvoritr mascara at the moment. I did just buy Cover Girl Lash Blast though, so I'll be tying that out.

Feel free to let me know your 6 products you cant live without! Just comment :-)

No comments: