Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mascara Obsession

Ok, I went really obsessive over mascaras today, and thought I would share my thoughts with you, and maybe get some of your opinions. So, my sister insisted that I try Cover Girl Lash Blast, and I did, even though im usually a Maybelline girl when it comes to eye makeup. Now, I know there are sooo many people who love Lash Blast and think its amazing, but I just cant get into the hype. ive worn it the past two days, and while it does make my lashes fuller, I still like the way my lashes look with my usual mascara better. Plus, I can not get used to the huge Lash Blast packaging.

So what is my usual mascara? Maybelline Sky High Curves. i dont know why, but many reviews for it that ive read are bad. I have been using this mascara for years, and Maybeline in general has been the only brand mascara ive ever liked. And I think it does an amazing job! I get really good length from it, and my eyelashes do curl with it, despite what some reviews say about it not curling at all. Maybe thats just the way my lashes are?? I dont know.

But Iknow for sure now, that I would rather keep using Maybelline Sky High Curves then Cover Girl Lash Blast. Thats just not for me, I guess.

What are your opinions? Anything positive or negative to say, about either of these mascaras? Or even any other CG or Maybelline mascara? Just leave a comment :-)

1 comment:

PrincessDiana said...

I completely agree with you! I don't like LashBlast either, and I don't know why so many people do. Sky High Curves was the first mascara I bought and I still love it even though I haven't bought another one in such a long time.