Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 Random Facts Tag!!

I know, another tag post.. But I can't help it, their soo fun! Sandra at 15 Steps then a Beauty Blog tagged anyone who wanted to do it, so here are my 10 random facts...

1. I have a degree in journalism, but will be beginning graduate school for social work in september

2. I write about beauty products because I just LOVE beauty and makeup and everything to do with it. But thats pretty obvious, right?

3. I LOVE anything to do with Japanese culture and want to visit Japan someday

4. My favorite tv shows are Degrassi, Gossip Girl, 90210, Heroes, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Oh and True Blood.

5. I write poetry

6. I was a cheerleader in high school

7. I would love to live in Canada

8. My absolute all time favorite singer is Madonna

9. I LOVE my cat more then anything in the world

10. One of my biggest hobbies is making fan videos for tv shows.

Now I tag.... Anyone who wants to do this tag :-) Comment with your link!

If you want to know more about me, I have 2 tag videos up on youtube, at http://www.youtube.com/user/lioness021186

This is also where most of my fan videos are, if your interested.

Don't worry, more beauty related stuff coming soon :-)

No comments: