Saturday, July 11, 2009

Product Review and Comparison: Sunsilk Waves of Envy Sea Mist Spray vs. Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texturizing Spray



Sunsilk Waves of Envy Sea Mist Spray


While this spray did leave my hair soft, like it claims, it didnt give as much texture as I would have liked. It did make my hair wavier then I can normally get though.


The smell is salty, which, compared with Garnier's citrusy smell, gives it more of a beachy feel.


I had to use more of this product to get the same effect as I got with less of the Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texturixing Spray

Which Product is Better?


I would definitly reccomend the Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texturizing Spray over the Sunsilk Waves of Envy Sea Mist Spray. While both products do give my hair texture, the Garnier givesa lot more texture and volume with less product.

No comments: