Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Cosmetic Company Store Haul

So, how do you all feel about haul posts? I know people have varying opinions on them. Ive been doing them because I want to be able to show you all whats available, in case you want to go buy them. But give me your opinions on them!

Anyway.... heres my haul from the CCO this past weekend:

















1. MAC pigment in Mega Rich: This is the most pigmented gold pigment I own now.








2. I bought an Estee Lauder Gift Set. It came with a mirror, a sample HydraBright Skin Tone perfecting Moisturizer, Eye makeup remover, a smony eye eyeshadow quad,lipstick, mascara, and nail polish





- HydraBright Skin Tone Perfecting Moisturizer:






-Eye Makeup Remover:






- Pure Color Lipstick in Sugar Honey









- More Than Mascara in Rich Black




Nail Polish in Frozen Fantasy:


Eye shadow quad with colors Sage Light, Sage Dark, Mink, and Sand Box

No comments: