Friday, July 10, 2009

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair Texturizing Spray


I'm not sure if this product is still being sold in retailers, as I couldnt find it on Garnier Frucit's website. But here's a review of it anyway, since Ive had this product for a while now, and use it occasionally.


It smells really good, kinda citrusy. It claims to "provide definition and volume to hair with a flrxible hold anf non gloss, matte finish. It definitly gives volume to my super flat hair, which is a plus. I tend to use this spray on bad hair days, when my hair won't volumize for anything. It won''t give my hair beach waves unless I really work at it, but for me, thats not a problem since the only thing I really ask for in any product is volume. If your hair is thicker, and tends to curl easily, this may be able to give you easy waves. And I know if you already have curly hair, it will give you the loose beachy waves, since I used to use this when I had a perm.


Later this week, I will review the Sunsilk Waves of Envy Sea Mist spray, then do a comparison of the two. Which one do you guys think is best?

No comments: