Friday, July 3, 2009

Current Ins and Outs

I just read on Allthatglitters21's blog her list of Ins and outs, and thought it would be a great idea to post mine. :-)

Ins:

  • Tank tops: Its been super hot lately, and usually I dont like wearing tank tops, but this summer Ive been wearing them a lot. Ive figured out new ways to create style with them, that previously I never thought I could.
  • Twitter: I LOVE Twitter I am so addicted, but its ok, lol. I feel so connected to so many different makeup gurus, beauty stores, fashion stores, even magazines, with Twitter. People who diss Twitter, obviously have not tried it for long enough.
  • Water: I always have a water bottle with me, I need to stay hydrated and I feel soo healthy for it
  • Heroes and True Blood: I jsut started watching these shows the past few months, and LOVE them so much.
  • Lotions: I NEVER used to use lotions, now I use it every chance I get. Currently I am using Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Lotion

Outs:

  • The heat: seriously, it is way to hot here.
  • people who dont mind their own business

I dont think there are many more Outs

What are your Ins and Outs? Post them as a comment, I'd love to see them :-)

No comments: