Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Top 6 Favorite Products of the Moment

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope your day and night went great!

Tonight, Im going to share with you my top 6 current favorite beauty products.

1. Nars Orgasm Blush: I waited so long to purchase this, and am so glad I finally did. Its an amzing blush, very pigmented, but still adds just the right amount of flush to my cheeks. You can get it at Sephora for around $25

2. Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow pallete in sunbaked neutrals: I have been wearing these shadows as my everyday look for months now. I may post a picture tutorial on the look soon.

3. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Moisturizer: This is my all time favorite moisturizer. I use it every morning befire applying my makeup, and my skin feels soo smooth and healthy.

4. Pantene Pro V Shampoo and Conditioner for Volume: I use these shampoos and conditioners the most, since I find it gives my hair the most volume.

5. Pantene Pro V Nourishing Deep Conditioner: I use this once every few weeks, and my hair feels super healthy after each use.

6. Tresseme 24 hour Body hair spray: My current favorite hairspray, it holds my style without leaving it flat and sticky as others tend to do.

What are all of your top 6 products? Post them in the comments section :-)

No comments: